SERVICE LEARNING FROM RECOUNT AND NARRATIVE

 LEARNING FROM RECOUNT AND NARRATIVE




 
      The activities that I do during the month of Ramadan are reading the Koran, I recite the Koran with a sister whose house is next to my house, I usually recite the Koran just before the maghrib call to prayer. In my opinion, while waiting for the maghrib call to prayer, it's best to spend time with good things like reading the Koran. I also help my brother when reading the Koran if there is a lafadz that he cannot read, and if we often read the Koran it can make us fluent and clever in reading the verses of the Koran. When the evening call to prayer we read the iftar prayer first then we eat, after breaking the fast Usually we take a short break while waiting for the evening call to prayer, after the call to prayer isha 'my family and I go to the mosque to perform tarawih prayers, I almost do it every Ramadan.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SOS4LOVE project 2020

Recount text